A brand new venture between two, top-tier, global, healthcare provider organisations will attract a talented Business Analyst to take a lead role. Through seeking to benefit from economies of scale, these two organisations will join forces to form a global procurement/purchasing group.
This is truly a global role, based from stunning head offices in London (with flexibility to work from home) supporting procurement professionals in the UK, USA, Europe, Australia and Asia.
You will support the General Manager primarily through analytics and project management, cultivating an executive presence through engagement with key stakeholders across the globe.
- Supporting management regarding financial and operational analysis, project management, reporting, and measuring of data/statistics
- Ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of reports, presentations and analytics
- Scoping out the requirements for a suitable technology platform
- Understand supply chain contracting processes and support all contracting efforts (e.g., vendor communications, contract spend analysis, negotiation support)
- Assist in development, analysis and evaluation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), quotes, bids and reverse auction contracting strategies
- Develop support tools using expert Excel and/or Access skills for implementation support, tracking and reporting of performance metrics for health system supply cost improvement initiatives
- Manage the creation and improvement of complex analytical models that drive decision making
This will be a complex and challenging position, one that will perform a key role within this new venture.
If you are a Business Analyst with expertise in supply-chain/contracting in a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment, then please apply with your CV now and either myself or Gina will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you.