Are you an experienced Senior App Developer looking for a new challenge? Our client has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Web Applications Developer to work on some important projects that will impact how healthcare is delivered to the wider population.
Joining our NHS client's transformation team, the right Senior App Developer will deliver new applications across the Hospital that will affect Patient Care, clinical & operational staff information pathways and give patients across Somerset to better track their progress through services and access their patient information.
If you're an Application/ Mobile Application Developer who describes themselves as analytical, dynamic and driven with outstanding organisational, and communication skills then this opportunity could be your next role. You'll be working with open source (OS) App development technologies such as:
* Apple - XCode/Swift + iOS IDE
* Android - Java/C/C++ Android NDK
You'll also need to have an in-depth knowledge of our client's core solutions stack:
* Slim/Laravel +
You'll be working with clinical and non-clinical teams from the hospital and around the country to build and review specifications for software solutions/apps that meet the client's overall objectives to:
* Deploy a patient portal that allows patients to track appointments, referrals and their care pathway.
* Deploy a clinical/staff app so staff have better access to the information they need.
* Improve inefficient workflows across the hospital with the aim of moving towards being paperless.
* Reduce and replace expensive commercial solutions.
To achieve these objectives your key responsibilities will be to:
* Workshop and meet with key stakeholders to determine requirements.
* Enhance existing digital "stack" by producing specification for new solutions.
* Evaluate existing solutions and technologies.
* Develop wireframes, and present new concepts and designs.
* Write the required core app code for solutions.
* Support the testing, embedding and refinement of the solutions.
* Ensure ongoing support & development for solutions including handover to BAU support functions & admin.
If you think this exciting opportunity is right for you, apply now or email me at for more information.