iO are working with a insurer in Croydon for the recruitment of a Senior BI Analyst working on a permanent basis for the marketing team.
The Senior BI Analyst will be assisting the business understand both current and past marketing campaigns. In this role you will be engaging with stakeholders and providing them with recommendations on how the business can use the data more effectively.
As part of this role you will line manage Data Analysts (of which the business is currently hiring so that you have additional resources when you join). Ideally you will have experience managing teams of data analysts.
Ideally you will come from an insurance background - however this is not essential. Experience working in a marketing / campaign team would be very beneficial.
The Ideal candidate for the Senior BI Analyst position will have the following skills:
* Extensive experience using statistical software packages (SPSS, SAS)
* Experience using statistical techniques (e.g. Regression (GLMs), Clustering, CHAID) to business problems.
* Proven experience of building propensity models
* Proven experience providing analytical support to teams to make sure they're making informed decisions
* Experience developing data-driven projects that help direct the marketing strategy
If this Senior BI Analyst role is of interest, or could be to someone you know, then please apply to this add directly or send me your CV directly to