As a technology consultant around other talented technologists, you will have a key role within the company in delivering advice to their clients.
To come in and provide knowledge and hands-on expertise that will generate actionable knowledge and recommendations to help clients in overcoming their challenges.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with the idea of being directly responsible to lead analytical projects that will have tremendous impact on the whole business and its clients.
Based in a successful and established tech consultancy in Bristol, you will get to work on large and challenging projects involving a great knowledge of the Agile methodology and UX. The company has branches in several regions of the UK however, most clients are around Bristol and 90% of the work will be in the Bristol office after meeting the clients for a day or two on site.
- Excellent practical knowledge of the Agile environment
- Full SDLC experience
- Managing information with a number of tools, especially JIRA
- Experience working on UX
- A plus would be to have a domain knowledge of a variety of industries such as public sector, aviation, finance...
- Have a bid writing or a project management experience would be an added bonus
- A degree in Computer Science or Business would be ideal
Our client is very open minded for that role in particular and happy to look at a range of salaries and appreciate people coming from different backgrounds/skill sets.
We could add a lot more about this particular position and the company itself, if you are interested apply and I will reach out to you right away with more information.