Senior Business Analyst | Insurance | London | Permanent
My client, a leading Insurance software provider based in Central London, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a background in risk/exposure management within Insurance to join their Impact team.
This is an exciting position within a dynamic, innovative company at the forefront of the InsurTech market with world-leading clients, and is offering excellent progression opportunities alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Gathering and documenting client requirements
- Solution development and implementation
- Providing work-flow analysis
- Leasing with the Claims team to ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Background in Insurance (preferably London Market)
- Business/Systems Analysis experience
- Experience with Exposure Management Tools (e.g. RMS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Friday social events with early finish
- 25 days annual leave
- Group health insurance
Experience with insurance is required to qualify for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading company in a highly competitive industry, with excellent scope for progression and development.
If the role is of interest, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO associates.
Business Analyst, BA, Senior Business Analyst, Lead Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst