Senior Business Systems Analyst | Insurance | London | Permanent
Experienced Systems Analyst with a background in Insurance Broking Systems required by my client, a leading Insurance Broking Group with offices around the world.
You will report directly to the Head of Group Business Systems and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure company software investments are utilised efficiently, alongside managing the delivery of new business processes to support company systems.
* Be the main point of contact for the firm to system vendors
* Work alongside the Infrastructure Team to ensure new systems are implemented and maintained efficiently
* Co-ordinate Broking System upgrades with the IT Managers and Service Desk
* Maintain regular reviews of processes to identify and resolve inefficiencies
* Experience in the Lloyds Insurance Market or General Insurance Broking is essential for this position
* Excellent knowledge in Insurance Broking systems
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience in undertaking Project Management responsibilities
Travel to other offices may be required in this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a market-leading insurance firm and receive strong exposure to Broking systems and major stakeholders. The role is offering a salary up to £65,000 pa alongside the competitive benefits package.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply via the link or get in touch with Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates for more information.
Senior Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Senior Systems Analyst, Senior Business Systems Analyst