Senior Customer Experience (CX) Strategist | London | 3 Months+ | £400+
Have you got strong opinions about what works well and what doesn't?
if you enjoy having your voice heard iO Associates are looking for a customer experience strategist to work with a successful, design-driven team in central London.
You'll be working with a successful team who has an exciting piece of work for one of their end clients, an international healthcare brand. My client is looking for someone who has digital expertise but also has the skills of a service designer.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is able to think broader than just digital to build a complete picture of exactly how the customer experiences this product, what pain points there are and make data-driven recommendations of how it can be improved.
* comfortable talking to stakeholders as well as being able to guide them through the process.
* always curious
* create cross-channel customer journey maps for a seamless and smooth process.
* lead 2-3 substantial projects simultaneously (with support from the rest of the team).
* Love data and know how to use it to justify design decisions.
* Driven and have the courage of your convictions.
My client is looking to interview over the next week with a start-date at the end of March, so this works well if you're in a contact at the moment and looking to line up the next opportunity, please get in touch on 0117 332 8100 or email me, Nona Hencken-Spurling, at n.hencken @ ioassociates. co. uk
Senior Customer Experience Strategist | London | £400+