DBA required by our client, an innovative Lloyd's of London insurance Syndicate, based in central London to join their DBA team on a permanent basis.
The organisation have a progressive brand and are investing heavily into their IT estate and need a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join the business to support their existing SQL Server database estate and support the implementation of new automation and DevOps tools into the business.
If you have experience helping to troubleshoot and triage issues across the full MS BI stack and have either experience with DevOps tools such as Octopus Deploy, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc. then we would be interested in hearing from you. Alternatively if you are a London market DBA looking for an opportunity to broaden your skill set and looking for your first step into DevOps then this could be a great opportunity.
* proven track record of working as a Database Administrator / DBA
* ability to troubleshoot and triage issues with ETL, reporting and SSAS cubes
* experience with testing
* scripting experience
* performance tuning
Desirable but not essential experience:
* experience working in the London insurance market
* experience or knowledge of DevOps tools such as Octopus Deploy, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
* Experience with PowerShell