Salary: Paying up-to £80,000
iO associates are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a GLOBAL client with an exciting opportunity to join there ever-expanding engineering Team working with Bleeding edge technologies.
Your Responsibility's will include:
* You will be responsible to design, develop and implement the adaptation to the UK Engineering team's CI/CD tool set for diverse applications for both VMware and AWS
* Working with the group TechOps with the automation teams to ensure UK non-functional road maps are aligned with the international teams.
* You will be working closely with the UK product team to understand the requirements with the focus of making it easier to get new products and features to production.
* You will be responsible for to design, develop and implement monitoring frameworks to ensure the highest levels of availability for error free processing
* 3 Years' experience as a DevOps Engineer/automation
* Strong background with automation and configuration management, Ansible and other frameworks
* Experience with octopus Deploy
* Great understanding of C#, .NET, PHP and Angular JS.
* Experience with Visualized Environments (AWS), VMware is a Plus
* Jenkins CI/ CD Experience
* Have Experience of developing software as part of a team