Senior Digital Product Owner/Manager | Contract | Surrey
My leading financial client based in Surrey are looking to onboard an experienced digital product owner/manager with experience of product ownership or management on an initial 3 Month contract looking to extend well beyond.
The role will see you working alongside a team tasked with the improvement of customer journeys through a number of key digital products. This role will see you working on a catalogue of digital and technical products to ensure the teams customers are able to easily access and purchase their products.
They are looking for an experience digital PO or PM that is comfortable working on multiple and differing technical products.
* An experienced product owner who has successfully lead technological projects
* Comfortable working with big data driven systems and understanding of customer fronted business
* Essential experience working with within agile as you will spearhead the agile approach
* Experience translating high level business requirements into highly technical stories.
* Restful API is advantageous
* Excellent commercial experience in JIRA
Great stakeholder management will be required for this role.
If it sounds of interest it would be great to hear from you as I believe your previous experience would be of real benefit.
If this sounds like your next role then please get in contact with Harry Booth at iO or apply for the role below.