Maidenhead - £50k salary
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and highly motivated individual who is driven, ambitious and can make a make a positive impact to the future of this company
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of success in developing embedded microprocessor based consumer or industrial products. Both Electronic circuit design experience and Embedded Software development skills are essential.
* Generating innovative product concepts and solutions.
* Electronic design from concept through to production.
* Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout.
* Embedded software development in C.
* Preparing and release of component specifications, Bill of Materials and drawings.
* Specification / development of production test equipment.
* Liaising with suppliers, purchase, quality and Manufacturing
* Managing / coordinating engineering changes and maintain detailed design records.
* Participate in field evaluations ensuring best in class cost / quality versus competitors
Key skills and attributes:-
* Must be pro-active and results driven
* Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Experienced in designing for and passing appropriate EMC requirements
* Minimum 10 years' experience in analogue and digital electrical circuit design for mid/high volume products.
* Able to manage designs and projects from requirements through to manufacture.
* Must have a relevant engineering qualification, preferably a good degree or suitable design experience.
To be considered for this role, please send us your CV at your earliest convenience.