Based in Tewkesbury, easily accessible from the M5, my clients are industry leading in their market for their innovative work and are growing by the day. They focus within Electronic and Cyber security and have worked on a number of projects which have been used to save lives in combat zones around the world!
Specialising in strictly non-offensive products within force protection, information assurance, data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions; some of their most successful products have been radio jammers, data encryption devices and directional finders!
They are currently searching for Senior Software Engineers who are looking to make a real difference to national security and advancing the development of defence technology. Suitable candidates will have:
* Experience of the design, implementation and testing of software using a wide range of technologies, protocols, and programming languages.
* Proficient in a range of computing languages, including compiled languages (e.g. C, C++, C#), web technologies (e.g. Node.js) and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
* An enthusiasm for working with new and evolving technologies, sometimes outside of their immediate skill set, to solve a wide range of challenges using creative and innovative solutions.
* Experience of development on variety of embedded and non-embedded platforms.
* Has the ability to independently perform research and exploratory tasks using publicly available software and information sources.
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* The opportunity to fund your own ideas and private projects with an experimental budget already set aside
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.