Our client builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world's most high-profile organisations across web, mobile and desktop. The business is expanding and they're in need of people with a depth of HTML5 experience and enviable technical ability to help them deliver beyond clients' expectations.
You'll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience. You'll be as passionate as they are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to their clients. You'll be as comfortable discussing design patterns with Java/.NET developers as you are prototyping something on CodePen. They follow an agile approach with solid development practices, and are looking for creative and self-motivated problem solvers with a demonstrable passion for technology.
This is a hands on, client-facing role, offering the opportunity to be involved in full development life cycle to create great-looking, intuitive and technically brilliant solutions in close collaboration with their UX Designers.
You should have:
* Commercial experience developing the complex, interactive Single Page Applications our clients expect
* A relevant university degree
* The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
* Enthusiasm and a willingness to get involved, whether working with screen after screen of streaming calculations or interactive data-heavy WebGL visualisations
It would also be great if you have:
* Exposure to the full software development lifecycle
* Previous experience in a consultancy
* Involvement in open source projects
* Experience of Agile methodologies
If you are interested then please contact Rebecca Long on: 0117 332 8100 or email your CV to:
I look forward to hearing from you soon