Senior Security Analyst
Salary: £65-70k + Outstanding Benefits
Sector: Financial Services
Senior Information Security Analyst required for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Info-sec professional to further develop their career and progress their skill set.
* Providing support for the continued delivery and improvement of information security
* Ensuring security standards are met in the development, implementation, and delivery of systems and processes
* Providing technical expertise & guidance for cyber security and information security controls for new and current projects & processes
* Developing and maintaining a robust Business Continuity framework
* Maintain 3rd Party Assurance Program
* Raising and resolving any architectural issues/risks that could have implications against the security model
My client needs a seasoned Information Security professional who is good in carrying out technical design reviews, and understands (and can give evidence of previous related work) industry best practices towards: cloud security, 3rd party risks, business continuity, network security, etc.
* An understanding of applicable UK law and regulations in relation to high technology and/or forensic investigation procedures
* Good understanding of Database, Networking and Systems concepts
* Excellent understanding of Business Continuity and good understanding of Service continuity
* Security Architecture
* Experience delivering and implementing compliance and audit frameworks
* Experience writing high quality Information Security architecture documents, policies, processes, and standards
* Relevent Information Security certification: e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
If this role is of interest to you, please do send across your CV, or call iO Associates and speak to Brogan for more information.