My financial institution client is looking for an interim contractor to reduce the operational risk of the IT department.
You will be liaising with the IT/Information security and risk teams in order to assess audits and compliance testing as well as involvement with the IT infrastructure.
* Assess the IT control environment through the evaluation of the design and operation of controls.
* Develop and implement actions based on the IT audit recommendations.
* Coordinate with 3rd party suppliers to support the IT security function, i.e. penetration testing, vulnerability scanning
* Ensure security practises are aligned with key stakeholders
* 5+ years IT operational risk and security experience
* Extensive stakeholder management skills
* IT audit experience
* Practical knowledge of risk control frameworks
* Strong understanding of industry standards i.e ITIL, COBIT, ISO, NIST
* One or more of a recognised technology/information security qualification: CISSP, CISM, CISA,CRISC etc.
Please apply, or get in touch with Avenie Mavadia on 0117 332 8100 or if you are interested in this role.