Role: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 + Excellent Benefits
iO Associates are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing team at an innovative public sector organisation based in Swindon.
This role offers the opportunity to work extensively within Office 365, Exchange and Azure within a complex and intricate hybrid environment looking after BAU staff as well as significant planned projects.
- Take significant responsibility supporting the Office 365 infrastructure and applications
- Deliver projects to the highest standard
- Provide BAU support and troubleshooting across server and service
- Maintain high standards and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong understanding of Office 365
- Excellent understanding of Exchange and Azure AD
- Experience working within a hybrid environment (Cloud and On-site)
- Knowledge of HLD/LLD and SOP solutions is advantageous
- ITIL certifications are highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an infrastructure engineer to join a public sector organisation that are making a real difference and offering a challenging and diverse environment.
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Alternatively, you can get in touch. P.Barrett @ ioassociates.co.uk 01173 328 100.