iO have been supporting one of the UK's most well-known insurers for the recruitment of a Senior BI/ Insight Analyst.
The business is looking to hire a Senior BI/ Insight Analyst who is looking for their next step and enter into a management position. Part of this role is too line manager Data Analysts (of which the business is currently hiring so that you have additional resources when you join).
The position is working in the marketing arm of the insurer where they are looking to hire someone to assist them in the understanding of both current and past marketing campaigns. In this role you will be engaging with stakeholders and providing them with recommendations on how the business can use the data more effectively.
Experience working in a marketing / campaign team would be very beneficial.
The Ideal candidate for the Senior BI/ Insight Analyst position will have the following skills:
* Extensive experience using statistical software packages (SPSS, SAS)
* Experience using statistical techniques (e.g. Regression (GLMs), Clustering, CHAID) to business problems.
* Track record in analytical roles in a commercial environment
* Proven experience of building propensity models
* Experience with line management (for this role you would be line managing data analysts)
* Proven experience providing analytical support to teams to make sure they're making informed decisions
* Experience developing data-driven projects that help direct the marketing strategy
* Experience doing ad-hoc project work as requested from the marketing team
If this Senior BI / Insight Analyst role is of interest, or could be to someone you know, then please apply to this add directly or send me your CV directly to