SENIOR IT SECURITY ANALYST
The Senior IT Security Analyst will be developing and implementing technical solutions, and driving forward appropriate standards to support the organisations information security strategy. This is a senior technical and analytical role, and as such, the IT Security Analyst will need a deep understanding of operational IT tools, techniques, and security best-practise.
The role will involve a broad range of activities including: consultative engagements, security testing, evaluation of threat information, project-work, and monitoring data.
* Developing and implementing technical responses to evolving Information & Cyber security threats
* Advising on information security standards and frameworks
* Responding to changes in Information Security threat model, risk posture or performance
* Developing toolsets to automate security event information management (SEIM)
* Documenting policies and procedures
* Leading a small team, distributing workload and mentoring junior members
* An in-depth knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, standards and best-practice
* Knowledge and skills related to developing, implementing and supporting IT security development programmes
* In-depth knowledge of current and future IT Security trends
* Experience supervising & managing a team
* Relevant Information Security certification (e.g. CISSP/CISM)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work with senior management, and translate technical terms into easily understandable business terms
* Excellent planning and organisational
* Problem solving and decision making
* Influencing, persuasion and negotiation
* Strategic thinking and leadership
If you are an experienced IT Security Analyst looking for their next opportunity, please apply on the link or call iO Associates and ask for Brogan for more information.