Senior Java Developer | Kent | £50,000 - £65,000
This is a perfect time to join a growing insurance company who operate worldwide. They are looking for a talented, driven and ambitious Java engineer to be based in Maidstone.
They will hire you as a Senior Java developer, where you will work alongside other developers and testers on multiple products, over many technologies and on all areas of the product. You will conduct code review for the other members of the team and be in charge of mentoring the more junior developers.
What this will mean is you'll get end to end experience of your product, keep up to date with the latest technologies, and work within an environment where you get the chance to develop your mentoring and coding skills.
Overall, you'll position yourself perfectly for career development and actually do some really interesting work at a company that just keeps growing and has huge potential. They offer a bonus, good pension, flexitime, some working from home and all you need is:
* Expert in Java and J2EE technologies
* Proficient in EJB, REST, JMS, enterprise integration patterns, web services
* Excellent Communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of good quality development processes including code review, unit test, coding standards, appropriate documentation
* Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
This really isn't one to be missed and I'm happy to have further a conversation before you make an application. Please apply with an up to date CV or call Rebecca Long at iO Associates for a confidential chat.