Senior Manager - Leading Health Insurer - Clinician Engagement - Staines, London or Manchester
Our client is a leading provider of private medical insurance in the UK and spends circa £350m pa for care provided to their members by c35,000 clinicians (consultants and therapists). One of their key goals is to provide readily accessible, high quality, affordable healthcare for their members.
The Clinician Network Development Manager plays a key role in designing and managing an effective network through which our client partners with clinicians to provide quality and value of care. There is a focus on building their engagement and relationship with clinicians in the network and leading the delivery of related healthcare reform initiatives via a high performing field team of 4 individuals.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare Industry, with a working grasp of healthcare economics and national Clinician provision
- Highly analytical and commercial. Works with large data sets to identify trends, issues and opportunities and to model impact of solutions on customers and the business
- Track record of transformational change and delivery of performance improvements in a challenging environment, working with third party providers to drive increased customer value and business efficiency
- Capable of explaining complex issues clearly and concisely, presenting compelling arguments / proposals using fact based evidence and research, adapting style for maximum impact with audiences
- Experience of having operated at a senior level in a competitive business environment, developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders and external providers
- Strong negotiation skills, with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes
Please apply with your CV now and I will call you.