Senior Manufacturing Manager
Do you want to work for a company designing cutting edge technology for the automotive industry?
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Manager?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a manager within company leading the way in electrical/software development and manufacturing. This role will utilise and test your knowledge of continuous improvement (six sigma) and design engineering background.
* Lead a team of manufacturing engineers to produce a complex automotive electrical product which can be produced on a mass scale.
* Working alongside the R&D Director and the Program Director
* Bring the product in line with automotive tier 1 and OEM customer requirements.
* Working with external contract design partners or to recruit internal design engineers.
* Lead multi-disciplinary team of Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Systems development teams and Product Validation, Certification and Configuration Management functions
* Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Design Engineering, Manufacturing engineering.
* 5 Years in electrical or software development.
* 5 years in Automotive Environment.
* Experience leading cross-functional Engineering organizations.
* 6 sigma / CI understanding.
You can expect to receive a salary of up to £80,000 depending on experience.
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.