MI Analyst | London Market | Permanent
My client is a leading London Market Insurer. This is an excellent opportunity for an MI Analyst looking to looking to grow within a company within a global presence. Suitable candidates must have a London Market background, reporting expertise and experience delivering regulatory projects.
Responsibilities of BI Analyst:
* Responsible for the delivery of work a variety of engagements.
* Be self-starting and motivated when aiding the team with client-facing project work.
* Establish credibility with internal and external executives.
* Work with stakeholders to present data via reporting, dashboard and other visualisation tools to aid decision making
Essential experience required:
* Reporting - SSRS, QlikView or Tableau
* London Market experience
* Regulatory project experience - Solvency II, Pillar II, QMA, CMD.
This is an ideal opportunity for a MI Analyst looking to grow in a company with a global presence, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
London Market, MI Analyst, Management Information, Insurance, Reporting, Regulatory, Solvency II, Pillar II, CMD, QMA