Role: Senior Network Systems Administrator
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Cambridge (UK)
iO Associates are working with one of the fastest growing cyber security companys in the UK, also one of the worlds most innovated companys around They are looking to grow their Network and Systems administration team.
You will be supporting a secure operation of small, fast-moving and dynamic engineering team that are dedicated to the creation of the industry first enterprise immune System platform.
* Experience with TCP/IP Networking
* Experience with Windows domain administration
* Have experience in Linux environments
* SMTP mail gateways or proxies
* Experience with a variety of firewalls and other border devices
* University degree in a technical or scientific subject such as engineering, computer science, physics or mathemathics is required with a First or 2:1
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Network Systems Administrator to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.