The NHS and international healthcare economy are facing shared challenges around capacity and patient expectations around the how, where and when treatment will take place.
The organisation is supported by the leading VC firm in the world and now is a fantastic time to join this purposeful and full of purpose organisation.
The Senior Product Manager who takes on this opportunity will be working on a product that will:
- Improve primary care patient pathways
- Enable GPs and primary care practitioners to streamline services and focus their time on the patients who need it most
- Provide citizens with digital channels that enable them to access care in a way that enhances their experience, and also enables patients to take control our improving their own health and well-being
You will lead a team of exceptional researchers, designers, engineers and expert clinicians to manage the product delivery roadmap whilst looking to continuously develop further features of the product.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience working as a Senior Product Manager in a digital technology company
- Have deep knowledge of working with customer insight and data from user research to aid decision making
- Thrive in an environment where creative thinking is at the core of the company culture
- Be accustomed to working in cross-functional teams
- Be an expert in creating simple user interfaces and confidently inform the product design process
- You'll have outstanding people skills, capable of persuading and influencing whilst encouraging team members to think creatively and bring their best ideas to the table
- Speak the language of, and think like, technologists whilst always considering the business and commercial benefits of design decisions
The company actively encourage a healthy work/life balance, operating core office hours (10-4) and flexibility.
If the above sounds like you and a journey that you'd like to be a part of then please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail and share a full job description.