Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to move into an exciting opportunity where you will be working on multiple workstreams and complex projects? This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a financial services organisation as a Senior PM taking responsibility for delivering large scale organisational projects. The programmes you would be working on will include; process improvement, new products, acquisitions and change.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
* Managing a portfolio of complex projects
* Being part of the senior leadership within the projects team
* Working across the full project lifecycle
* Managing the risks and issues
* Monitor and manage project progress
* Project governance
* Mentor and manage junior PM's
As a successful Project Manager, you will have experience of:
* Managing and leading projects
* Working across multiple workstreams
* Experience with project management methodologies - PRINCE2, PMP, Six Sigma
* Providing strategic business solutions
* Technology and its impact and importance within business.
This is an excellent opportunity to further enhance your skills as a Project Manager within a flexible and forward-thinking financial services organisation. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, or to apply please send your CV using the link. Alternatively, you can reach me: 0117 332 8100 h.tregidgo @ ioassociates.co.uk