Role: Senior SOC Engineer
Salary: - £45,000 - £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
You muste eligible for, or currently hold, Security Clearance for this role.
IO Associates have partnered with a cutting edge defence company who are looking to bring on a new Senior SOC Engineer to join a growing and exciting SOC Team.
this role will involve working proactively on the front line to counteract cyber threats and play a key role in the protection of this essential defence organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global and exciting organisaiton who love to invest and develop their employees, promising personal and professional development at all levels.
* Play a key role in supporting the SOC Manager and Cyber Security team
* Focus on the day to day monitoring, reporting and investigating of potential risks
* Take a hands on role with Security and Network technologies
* Understanding of Networking and Network Security technolgy
* Experience with IPS/IDS, Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
* Knowledge of Information Security best practice
* Substancial prior experience in the Security industry
You must be eligible for, or currently hold, Security Clearance for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior SOC Engineer to hit the ground running and take on an exciting new challenge within a cutting edge and high paced environment!
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Alternatively, you can get in touch. P.Barrett @ ioassociates.co.uk 01173 328 100.