My client is based in Tewksbury and are industry leading for their innovative work within research and development and are welcoming the idea of having two more engineers join their quickly growing team!
My clients focus is within the Electronic and Cyber Security sector and have already worked on a number of projects with have saved life's in combat zones all around the world - specialising in force protection, Information assurance/ Data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions.
They are currently looking for people who are looking to make a real difference to national security and saving lives by working on the creation of new advanced defence technology such as radio jammers, data encryption devices, directional finders and many more! Suitable candidates will have:
* Strong experience of GUI development using C++ and MFC.
* Experience of designing and implementing custom controls and elements to add specialised display features to the GUIs.
* Development of element level requirements and GUI design with corresponding documentation
* Code development and review
* Developing of tests, test documentation and conduct of testing activities
The clients currently work upon legacy GUI development packages. however, they are looking for the right candidate who will be able to develop upon current GUI development packages to modernise their products and make them more future proof.
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* The opportunity to fund your own ideas and private projects with an experimental budget already set aside
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.