Senior Software Test Engineer | Senior Software Validation Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35000 - £40,000
This company is a leading global supplier of Industrial Automation and process control, measurement and data management solutions and services. The innovative products and solutions are designed to bring real benefits to customers by optimising processes, operations and plant efficiency.
Responsible for providing technical direction for automated and manual testing in the Validation department. The primary focus is on developing new and improving existing testing processes/infrastructure and increase efficiency. The ideal candidate should be passionate about owning the design, development and implementation of test automation strategy, tools and technologies needed to support new product development and R&D initiatives.
* Hands-on test automation experience, in an embedded product or software development environment.
* LabVIEW development and use of Teststand.
* Knowledge and/or experience of Cybersecurity, Communication Robustness tools and techniques
* Knowledge of wireless technologies, Cloud Database access via Clients and Browsers, Smart devices IOS and App installations.
* Solid understanding of functional testing, continuous integration, Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), continuous deployment, both in principle and in practice.
* Demonstrated experience working with full product development life- cycles, preferably experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment.
Please contact Charlotte Weight at iO Associates.