Senior Solution Engineer / Senior Analyst Engineer
One of our clients based in the East of the UK is searching for a confident Solution Engineer who is not afraid of the challenge to have a role sitting between engineering and data analytic.
The role will involve the development of data models focused on customers but encompassing engineering practices. The end goal of the successful candidate will be to always improve the products and support the business solutions with his/her insights. The role will involve travelling.
- Experience on the operation and optimisation of power generation performances
- Modelling data with performance software packages
- Preventive and predictive maintenance practices
- Analysis of power plant data with real-time data tools
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent
Desirable Skill set:
- EtaPro, Pmax, Pado, Gatecycle
- Prism, Smartsignal
- eDNA, Osi Pi
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership, a continuous improvement mentality, be sociable and communicative.
If you are interested to seize that opportunity, apply and I will reach out to you right away with more information.