Senior SQL DBA required by my client, a new and dynamic London market insurer, to join them on a permanent basis. They currently employ about 200 people globally and provide innovative insurance solutions to the London market.
You will be optimising their current SQL Server estate as well as getting involved in developing a new software deployment strategy following a period of transition. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to modern DevOps tools.
* London market insurance
* Experience of maintaining SQL Server estates (eg 2008 - 2016)
* Experience troubleshooting database issues
* Experience with scripting languages (eg Powershell, Python etc)
* Strong business / client engagement skills
* Experience with DevOps tools (eg Octopus, Ansible, Chef etc) would be a plus but not required
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an ambitious and dynamic organisation offering generous remuneration and an exposure to new toolsets.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload a CV below