iO Associates have been retained by a Global Financial Services company based in Watford (they do have a central London office which could be a possibility - so if you're exclusively looking for companies based in Zone 1 then please do still apply) who are looking to bring on board a Senior SQL Server DBA.
The company is experiencing significant growth so are looking for a commercially experienced SQL Server DBA who is able to design, manage and run multiple SQL Databases.
The candidate must have experience working with Infrastructure and support teams to make sure that there is a seamless service, additionally experience of dealing with developers is desirable.
Some of the key skills and experience include the following:
- Proficiency using SQL Server 2008R2 - 2014 support and administration
- Experience with database design adn security
- Experiuenc with database internals and T-SQL
- Knowledge of scabliabity options for SQL Server
- MCSA level certification (desirable)
If this role for a Senior SQL Server DBA is of some interest, or you know someone who could be interested in this position then please contact me on