* Accurate completion of SAP Month End and Year End processes in line with agreed timetables.
* Communication with all Finance and associated business users to ensure timely and accurate month end close.
* Assisting the business with improving their month end processes to ensure a timely and accurate close.
* Being SAP functional experts for Finance - seeking to improve SAP functionality and use across wider Finance, including supporting the Business Units and acting as an interface with IS to ensure Finance gets the systems developments it needs.
* Being SAP functional experts for Finance - lead Finance related user groups to develop and drive best practice in the use of SAP.
* Lead SAP training for Finance, including development of appropriate materials, delivery of training courses and other ad hoc support.
* Being SAP functional experts for Finance - BI/BO reporting experts, facilitating the use of SAP reporting functionality within Finance and driving self-service by users.
* Bringing financial and management accounting expertise into how Finance uses SAP, ensuring that the transactions deliver the IFRS and management accounting information required to meet the business's obligations.
To Be Considered;
To be successful with your application, you will need to be an experienced and qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA). You will have SAP, HFM experience and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. You will need to possess excellent analytical skills and have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
This promises to be a very exciting opportunity to join one of the leading utilities companies based in Berkshire if you are interested in applying please apply via the details below.