Specialising in strictly non-offensive products within force protection, information assurance, data encryption and advanced cyber warfare solutions; some of their most successful products have been radio jammers, data encryption devices and directional finders!
They are currently searching for Senior System Engineers who are looking to make a real difference to national security and advancing the development of defence technology. Suitable candidates will have:
* SysML and UML for requirements analysis and system Design
* Experience of design and delivery of complex embedded systems using FPGA, DSP and general-purpose processors
* Understanding of hardware and RF test equipment
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* The opportunity to fund your own ideas and private projects with an experimental budget already set aside
* Annual bonus plan
* 25 days holiday (Increasing upon length of service)
* 5% non-contributory pension plan
* Flexible working hours - 12pm finish on Fridays!
* Plus, more!
Please note, this role will require you to be SC clearable - you do not have to already have this clearance and some candidates born outside of the UK can gain SC clearance.
Please apply below with an updated CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates.