Senior Test Analyst
Salary: £55,000 + Amazing Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
iO Associates is proud to be working with a world-class Data Analytics consultancy who are looking to take on a pair of Senior-Level Test Analysts to ensure that they maintain their incredibly high standards of production.
This would suit an experienced Manual Tester with a strong leader-mentality, Excellent communication Skills, previous experience in Data Management and some Automation abilities. The role will definitely require flexibility to travel for site work and, while every effort will be made to ensure that your assignments are fairly local, you will still have to be prepared to occasionally work on site. (All expenses paid of course) Strong ability with SQL is a must.
What we need:
* Experience of testing Data Warehouse/Analytics/Data Migration projects
* Strong SQL Scripting Abilities
* Previous experience in the Writing or Testing of SAS code.
* Experience with a variety of Development Methodologies (Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
* Familiarity with TDD, ATDD or BDD
* Experience of working through the full testing life cycle.
* Previous experience in Finance/Banking
* Proactively drive forward new and creative ideas, approaches and tools which benefit the team
* Experience Mentoring, Training and Leading Junior Testers.
* Experience with test automation is desirable
What's in it for you:
* Competitive Salary
* Private Medical
* Up to 38 days holiday a year
* Incredibly Social Culture
* Creative and professional autonomy
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmous via