Senior Test Engineer
Salary: £55,000 or more DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
SECURITY CLEARANCE: It is essential that any applicant is eligible for UK security clearance
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies in the Test world?
Or perhaps you can see yourself setting a brand-new Test environment?
Have you worked with Automation tools before? Perhaps you would like to?
Are you a dab hand with data handling and integration testing?
Then you may be interested in what Elbit Systems UK (ESUK) has to offer! ESUK are a leading international defence company who are beginning to set up their UK base and as such require a Senior Test Engineers to join their small but growing technical team in Bristol.
You will be working on the latest projects and programs developing a wide range of applications on a portfolio of systems and products for the full range of defence forces.
What we are looking for:
* Significant test experience (ideally part with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing)
* Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing.
* Working ability with Linux
* Experience in large scale web application Testing
* Ability to identify problems with database and data handling
* Experience of writing automation test scripts
But what can Elbit Systems UK offer you?
* A chance to work for you to set up the Test Environment and testing processes
* Autonomy and the platform to put your own stamp on things.
* A brand-new designed and purpose-built offices in Bristol
* Comprehensive benefits package.
* Flexible working
* Free parking
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately via the link or by sending a CV to or, alternatively, get in touch with via or 0117 332 8100.