Want a chance to work with Disruptive Technology? ……As well as work with an Office Dog?!
If yes to both questions then have, we got a couple of roles for you (lets be real, who wouldn't want to work with a dog).
A modern company in Bristol are looking to take on board 1 mid-level developer and 1 senior level developer, both orientated around Full Stack. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal skills as you will often be working with clients to resolve issues. They believe in a low blame work culture where character, enthusiasm and honesty are encouraged.
A couple of examples of projects the company has worked on are: Air Ambulance; they shaved 2 minutes of an 8-minute response time and have also been involved with the development of Alexa! Other companies which they have worked with recently are Apple, EE and Budweiser so they really are a well-established business to attract the custom of big brands such as this.
The right candidate will have:
* 3+ years' experience with any tech stack (JS, .NET, PHP) [REQUIRED]
* Experience with an agency [DESIRABLE]
* Experience with Flutter or React Native [BONUS POINTS]
A developer with a relevant GitHub profile will be more successful
Benefits that come alongside:
* Salary: £55,000 (Senior) - £40,000 (Mid)
* 23 holidays per year (increasing by 1 day per 2 years of employment)
* Pension scheme
* Plenty of career progression and development opportunities
* Friday after noon "show and tell" (with beers!)
* Prefunded team social events
* Flexible working hours
* Gaming area with a pool table
* Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
* Corporate discounts with selected retailers
Looking at that list of benefits you can see that this company really cares about their employee's health, wellbeing and job satisfaction!
If you would like to be put forward for this amazing role, please apply or get in contact with me for a bit more of a chitchat.