Role: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
iO's market leading client are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join there rapidly growing team, you will need to be an enthusiastic professional able to work on a busy Service Desk.
* You will be answering all requests in a timely professional manor and logging them accurately, following defined process into our customer service tool.
* Be responsible for categorising and controlling all calls in line with SLA'S
* be involved on a day to day basis with general duties within a small business
* creating and updating knowledge base articles
* Have experience on a Service Desk in multi-channel environments
* Have great communication skills
* Strong organisation skills
* Work well within a team
* Be able to manage your own workload
* Experience with SLA'S and KPI'S
* Have experience working with mobile devices
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key words: 1st Line / 2nd line / Support Engineer / IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / IT Support Analyst