iO Associates are currently working with a global financial services company based in Bristol who are looking for a SharePoint Developer.
You will be working alongside a very collaborative team of Business Analysts to design and develop business solutions using SharePoint Nintex and Infopath, supporting all elements of a delivery lifecycle in line with business objectives and priority.
The role offers a competitive salary of £25,000-£40,000 with fantastic benefits. These benefits include progression opportunities, training and development, shares, pension, flexible working, onsite gym, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint infrastructure (2010/16)
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JQuery in a structured environment
- UI/UX design skills
- Familiar with SharePoint plugins (Nintex Workflows / InfoPath Forms)
- Works to agreed deadlines and coordinates others accordingly
- Committed to increasing stakeholder satisfaction, builds confidence
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing
- Shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills
- Change Management - has a positive, pragmatic and collaborative approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best companies to work for in the South West.
If this position is of interest please send me across your most up to date CV. You can also reach me on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who may be looking for a new role we have an excellent referral scheme.