Shift Plant Manager, Birmingham
Are you an experienced Plant Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want the chance to be working for a leading manufacturer using advanced technology and creating innovative chemical products? If so this is the role for you!
You will be:
* In charge of the production for a specific group of chemical manufacturing plants.
* You will be providing production advice and actively involved in the plant operating efficiently, safety and environmental standards.
* You will also be responsible for effective staff allocation, training and discipline.
* Expected highlight risks and addressing solutions ahead of time.
* Maintaining the smooth work flow of the site.
* Prioritising your workforce to meet dispatch requirements.
* Ensuring compliance to all company policies and procedures, systems and paperwork.
* Management and Manufacturing experience
* Preferably have a degree in Chemistry or Engineering or relevant qualifications.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Chemical or technical background.
You can expect to receive a salary of £30,000 depending on experience.
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.