Simulation & Modelling Engineer (Defence)
We are working with one of the UK's major defence contractors who are looking for a Simulation & Modelling Engineer to join their team in Stevenage.
You will be part of a fast moving and dynamic team to work on some of our clients most challenging projects. Simulation and modelling are central to the development of their weapons systems and you will be liaising with teams nationally and internationally to advance their projects forward.
This will be a challenging but rewarding environment as you collaborate with a vibrant and hard working team made up of people who work in a range of engineering disciplines.
* Must be eligible for UK security clearance
* Relevant degree such as Engineering, Systems or Aerospace Engineering, Electrical, Mathematics or Physics
* Experience of Simulation & Modelling - preferably on Aerospace projects
* Simulink, MATLAB and Stateflow
* High level programming languages e.g C/C++ , FORTRAN
* Ability to produce a computer simulation from a mathematical perspective
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Jordan Pyatt at iO Associates for more detail. I'm available on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-pyatt-36670214b/