You will be using the latest intrusion detection tools to help you proactively identify and mitigate potential threats.
* Pro-active monitoring of customer networks and infrastructure
* Incident detection, triage and investigation
* Providing support to the incident response process alongside the Senior Analysis and IR team
* Reporting threat intelligence and incident data to customers
* Management and maintenance of ArcSight, LogRhythm and RSA SIEMs
* Relevant qualification or experience in monitoring network security and conducting investigations
* Understanding of SIEM (LogRhythm, ArcSight, Splunk, Envision, QRadar, etc.) and IDS/IPS tools
* Up to date knowledge of Information Security methods and recent attacks
* SC clearance would be advantageous
This is a full-time, contract role for an initial 3 months with the chance of multiple extensions in Plymouth, with great opportunities to progress and develop your skills in a fast-paced SOC environment.
Please apply if you are interested!