Job Title: Software Architect
I am looking for an experienced software professional to work on the development of a brand-new product! This will be a 'greenfield' software development with freedom to select the most suitable technologies for the job.
For this exciting opportunity, I am looking for someone with excellent software engineering skills with the ability to create an appropriate structure within the software artefacts generated. The product will implement requirements that must be analysed in collaboration with stakeholders.
This company has a strong focus on innovation, product performance and quality and this provides unique opportunities to apply creativity and engineering excellence throughout the development process.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Computing related degree qualified.
* Experience of leading Software Architecture activities on complex projects.
* Has successfully delivered software development projects using agile methodologies. e.g. Scrum.
* Experienced in formal requirements capture and management.
* Skilled in UML modelling, or similar, in support of software design activities.
* Knowledgeable about software design patterns.
* Experienced in C++ and SOLID principles.
* Has implemented automated and unit testing / continuous integration frameworks.
* 8+ year's relevant experience.
* Experience of software development in embedded environments.
* Enterprise Architect experience.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please contact Charlotte Weight at iO Associates.