Software Developer in Test
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £37,000 or more DOE
Would you like to work on an incredible application that is saving lives all over the country?
A chance to use the latest technology for Development AND Testing?
iO associates is proud to represent a world leader in medical device manufacturing as they search for a Software Developer in Test/Automation Tester to join their Development team in Oxford. You will be assisting in the transition to an increasingly Automated approach to Software Testing and will be an invaluable and indispensable addition to the team.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who meets the following criteria:
* Minimum of 2 years Software Testing Experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Experience with continuous integration
* Ability to deliver to a strict deadline
* Working ability with Test Management and defect tracking tools (Jira, HPQC, Bugzilla, Testlink, etc)
* Knowledge of at least one high level programming language (C#, Java, etc)
But what's in it for you?
* Competitive Pay
* Market leading benefits
* A chance to make a difference and have a key role in the delivery of life saving technology
* Visa Sponsorship if required
Sound good? Apply now or send your CV !!