Software Developer in Test
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 or more DOE
Are you looking for a chance to work in an incredibly friendly environment with hugely talented people, to create strong and scalable software solutions that you can truly be proud of?
A chance to work with the latest technologies to create incredible things. A chance to learn and grow in a supportive environment and to make friends for life along the way?
iO Associates are proud to represent an incredible, creative software house as they seek to add a talented Software Developer in Test to their ranks.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who meets the following criteria:
* Familiarity with Agile Scrum and Kanban
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Commercial experience with Gherkin and Cucumber
* Ability to deliver to a strict deadline
* Working ability with Test Management and defect tracking tools (Jira, HPQC, Bugzilla, Testlink, etc)
But what's in it for you?
* Competitive Pay
* Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
* All the latest tech you need
* Work-life balance (Flexible working)
* Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
* Company Pension Scheme
* Private health insurance
* Free hot and cold drinks and juices
* 25 days holiday as starter