Job Title: Software Engineer
This company develop and manufacture globally compatible ITS product solutions designed to create efficient traffic and transport environments, across the UK. Their product range includes Infrared detectors for pedestrian crossings, traffic systems and hub boxes, as well as traffic radars/sensors which collect data to report quantity of cars, time and speed. The products themselves are simple to use however the tech inside them is innovative and often defines the direction for the market.
I am looking for a Software Engineer who has a blend of programming skills and Embedded Real-time experience.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the following areas:
* At least 3 years post graduate experience working within an application development role.
* C, C#, Java and HTML programming.
* SQL server, Asp.Net, web services and third party API experience.
It would be very desirable to have the experience in the following:
* Bluetooth low energy and smartphone apps.
* Embedded C for real time applications.
In this role, you will:
* Extract and report data from the traffic radars.
* Develop graphic user interfaces to allow customer set up and commissioning of the products.
* Develop innovative graphic tools to support the research activity.
* Develop web services for new web enabled products.
If you believe you have the right skill set for this role, please contact Charlotte Weight at iO Associates. Alternatively, you can apply below.
Software | GUI | Graphic User interface | Bluetooth | Embedded | C# | .Net | Java