£40,000 - £45,000
Tomorrow's technology - available today
I am currently working with a IoT Software Development company whose machine interface software allows gathering of data from any integrated machine device, database or application regardless of their make, manufacturer or model. Following this, they apply logic, process and business rules to this harvested data to present it in our web based application.
I am looking for a C++ developer responsible for furthering development of proprietary software, working with in the C++ team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification }
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library
- Proficient understanding of GIT
If you would be interested in applying for this vacancy, salary on offer is between £40,000 & £45,000.
Please contact Josh Shaw at iO Associates if you would like to learn more.