Location - Southampton
Position -Software Engineer
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + 33 days holiday, technical training and development, contributory pension and much more!
Want to work for a company that is outbidding its competitors?
Knowing your role will get bigger as the company continues to grow over the next few years?
My client is a Defence company who are enhancing and improving the UK's defence IT systems after outbidding several competitors in the market. This company are only in their infancy but boasts a headcount of 200+ across the board with additional headcounts upcoming.
As a software developer you will support the development of a multiple award-winning ATM system. You will work in a rapidly changing environment, delivering software of a high quality to wide range of difficult problems.
* Knowledge of one or more of the following software development languages or technologies: C, C++
* Knowledge of Linux operating systems and scripting languages (e.g. Python)
* Enthusiastic self-starter with good verbal communication
* Excellent written communication through the use of e-mail, presentations and reports
* Ability to work as part of a software development team
Please apply using the link provided with an up to date CV. Additionally, call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email at r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.