Do you want to make that next step up the career ladder?
Do you have at least 2 year's experience in Software Testing (preferably both manual and automated testing)? Are you looking to get on-the-job training?
If you are looking to join a company that will really give you the support and guidance in order to progress your career then this is the role for you!
iO Associates are working on an exciting opportunity for a Software Test Analyst to join a dynamic team of testers and developers in order to develop your skills.
The role of the Test Engineer is to design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions, working primarily within a scrum team.
All you need:
* ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing or test experience.
* Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing.
* Interest in Automated testing
* Able to understand the existing Test Process and identify improvements and efficiencies.
* Testing in Agile / Scrum environment (nice to have)
You will get to use test automation tools and be a part of developing test methodologies and tools to promote world-class best practices, processes, and tooling.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link get in touch with Deepak Sharma on 0117 332 8100 to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.