Software Tester | InsurTech | London
My client is a disruptive InsurTech start-up based in London. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Software Tester looking to grow within a dynamic company that is currently in the process of expansion. Suitable applicants will be second jobbers with Linux command knowledge as well as a good knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Good interpersonal skills and an eye for detail is a must!
Responsibilities of Software Tester:
* Plan and conduct testing across requirements (functional and non-functional)
* Collaborate with Business Analysts' and the Software Development Team to gather requirements and ensure best practice
* Report issues and manage bugs accordingly
* Performance test duties on a variety of devices (web and mobile)
* Provide feedback and support to clients throughout the testing lifecycle
Essential experience required:
* Basic Linux command knowledge
* Solid MS Excel and Word skills
* Team player with good interpersonal skills
* Minimum of 2 years' testing experience
* Experience with JIRA
* GIT or SourceTree capability
This is an ideal opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst looking to grow in an innovative company, whilst providing a client centric, high quality and individually tailored service.
To apply please send your CV to be considered.
Software tester, QA tester, Test Analyst, Insurance, MS word, MS Excel, Linux