VERIFICATION, VALIDATION, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, ISO26262
Software Verification & Validation Engineer - £400 a day - Surrey - 6m Contract
We are working with one of the world's more prestigious automotive company in their search for a Software Verification & Validation Engineer to join at a crucial time in their business.
The company is undergoing a large expansion with the opening of another site nearby and due to this continued success are looking to add to their already incredibly competent team.
* Design of test framework and architecture to support test suites for a range of current and future automotive products
* Delivery and maintenance of automated static & dynamic analysis
* Integration of third party tools in the design tool chain to validate model based designs
* Implementation of test scripts to provide test coverage to fulfil the verification needs of functional and safety requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Development of hardware, software and processor in the Loop test environments
* Test requirement capture, test vector definition
* Exposure to time critical software and an understanding of the target hardware environment
* Python Scripting or C++Static and Dynamic Analysis e.g LDRA, QAC, Polyspace
* Software verification experience (test automation, SIL / PIL / MIL / HIL)
* Vector or ETAS tools (CANape, INCA, CANoe, CANalyzer)
* Software development to ISO-26262 standards
* MATLAB / Simulink
* UDS Standards
* CAN networks
* OBD Diagnostics J1979
If this opportunity sounds like it would be something of interest, or you would like to learn more, please send me your latest CV for immediate review.